» LCF Class Schedule
» LCF Class Descriptions
The mission of our group exercise program is to provide safe, effective and enjoyable workouts in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. Our classes encompass the three components of fitness: cardiovascular, strength and flexibility. With a wide range of multi-level classes that let you workout at your own pace, we can help you achieve a variety of fitness goals.
We offer innovative, functional and motivating classes that will undoubtedly move you forward in your quest for total fitness. We stay on top of trends in the industry and strive to bring those to you by way of new equipment and/or class formats.
Each of our exercise instructors are BCRPA or nationally certified in group exercise and properly trained in CPR and First Aid. Our specialty instructors have further certifications in their individual fields.
Group Exercise Etiquette & Class Policies
• Bring water and a towel to each fitness class
• If you are new or have any special considerations, please inform your instructor.
• Arrive before the scheduled start time, entering a class in progress is not recommended.
(instructor may use their discretion to permit participation if it is unsafe for the participant)
• No cellphones, gum, heavy perfumes or cologne
• Return all equipment to its proper storage area when class has concluded.
• Make-up classes must be taken within the same session and are not transferrable
(subject to fee* - enquire at front desk)